Chitwan National Park is one of Nepal’s most popular tourist destinations. Chitwan wildlife safari tours especially design to explore rich flora and fauna of lowland of Nepal at Chitwan National Park. Chitwan National Park, the first National Park in Nepal knows as world heritage site declared by USESCO. Chitwan National Park has three basic vegetation types-open grasslands, reveren vegetation and hardwoord (Sal) foress. Global Holidays Adventure tries to cover to visit all of theses vegetation through by Chitwan wildlife safari packages for any wildlife lover. The park has declared flora and funa including 57 different mammals like the Asian Elephant, the one Horned Rhino, Bison and the Royal Bengal Tiger. There are 47 different reptiles including Python,Gharial and Marsh Mugger Crocodiles. The Chitwan National park is also considered a paradise for more then 450 different types of birds with excellent views.
Chitwan Wildlife Safari
Day 01 : Drive or Fly to Chitwon, O/ N at Resort with Full Board meal.
Meeting upon arrival at the bus station or at the Bharatpur Airport. Transfer to the resort. Refreshment drink and briefing about the accommodation, the facilities and Trip Detail. After a short rest, visit to the Tharu village and the National Park Visitors Center. Sunset view from the riverbank. Dinner. Slide-show on the wildlife.
Day 02 : Chitwon Wildlife Tour, O/N at Resort with Full Board Meal.
Dugout canoe trip followed by a Nature Walk Program or a visit to the Elephant Breeding Farm. Enjoy an ox-cart ride or a jeep drive back to the resort. After a refreshment you can wash the elephants and swim with them in the Rapti River. Lunch. Elephant back safari. Dinner. Tharu dancing performance.
Day 03: Chitwon Wildlife Tour, O/N at Resort with Full Board Meal.
After tea or coffee you will go for a bird watching tour. B/F. Leisure till noon. Lunch. Jungle Safari excursion by jeep or bicycle to the 'Twenty Thousand Lakes' or Wildlife Walk in the dense jungle of the Chitwan National Park. Dinner.
Day 04:Drive or Fly Back.
After an easy morning and B/F you will be transferred to the bus station or to the Bharatpur Airport to continue your journey.
- International & domestic airport transfers as per the itinerary.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with BB Plan.
- Hotel in Chitwan with BLD Plan.
- Welcome and Firewell Dinner.
- Internal transport by private vehicle and flight within your Nepal staying as per the itinerary.
- Professional English speaking tour guide.
- Temple and monasteries Entry Permit Fees.
- International air fare to/ from Nepal.
- Entry Visa fees - at present $25 for 15 day, US$ 40 for 30 day, and US$ 100 for three month visa on entry into Nepal.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu, Pokhara.
- Tips and gratitude provided to staff.
- Bar bills and Personal Expenses.